Implement DMARC the Right Way to Keep Phishing Attacks Out of Your Inbox
What is DMARC and why do you need it?
DMARC, SPF, and DKIM are global anti-domain-spoofing standards that can significantly reduce phishing attacks. Implemented correctly, they allow you to monitor email traffic, quarantine suspicious emails and reject unauthorised emails.
But less than 30% of organisations are actually using them, and even fewer are using them correctly. That’s why for this webinar, we invited experts from DMARC Advisor to talk about DMARC and how it can help your organisation.
In this webinar, you will learn how to enable DMARC, SPF, and DKIM the right way.
In this webinar we will cover:
- What is DMARC, and what does it solve?
- What are the risks you face without DMARC?
- Common misconceptions about email and email hacking.
- How to best configure DMARC and other defences to prevent phishing attacks?
- What common configuration mistakes do organisations make?
Watch the recorded webinar
Join our webinar
May 19th, 2022 | 11:00 am BST | 45 minutes + Q&A
What will this webinar help you do?
The webinar will allow you to:
Correctly implement DMARC
Find a better way to prevent phishing attacks
Defend yourself against different email attacks
Learn from the security mistakes organisations made in the past